Sunday, May 5, 2013

Allison here

Allison here. I found this blog that Cyra had, interesting stuff that has been going on. Seems like I am the third person to crack it and take over the blog.

I have some good news and bad news for the readers. Cyra is dead, killed by Jack. The thing is, he started to attack people, kill them and drink their blood. It was a gruesome sight to behold. Cyra or Plaguegirl as she called herself was not fortunate enough to survive.

I saw him rip Cyra limb from limb with exoskeleton like limbs that grew out of his back. Her grey flesh was clawed and her green blood leaked down on the ground which he drunk, expunged it like a vampire.

It was quite gruesome to be honest. The good news is that I'm obviously alive. Having teleportation powers can be really advantageous when a maniac attacks the place you're in.

I'm not certain what to do now, I guess I can go try to find that Skyles fellow or try to find myself something to do. I mean, there's nothing for me to do in this hotel.

Might as well look for adventure.

I'll keep you guys posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment