Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Little Girl

I talked to one of the people there. A young girl, looking like she's barely 12. She was wearing a dark dress & had a white bow in her long black hair.

"Oh, you are sad?" She said and tilted her head.

I stopped crying.

"What do you want? Who are you?"

"My name is Allison. I just wanted to make things better for you."

She then proceeded to kiss me on the forhead. I suddenly froze and all the sudden, I felt nothing. It was like I was drained of emotions.

Almost complete apathy.

I had a mark where she kissed me when I looked later in the mirror. It seemed to be there forever. I don't care, but I found it interesting.


I wanted to thank her, but she was gone out of my sight before I could. It was then that I went to the bathroom and saw the mark.

Huh, interesting...

No comments:

Post a Comment