Friday, April 5, 2013

The plague bitch has found me!

The Plague Girl has found not only me, but also this blog. Which means I will kind of have to limit the amount of stuff I will reveal here. I mean, if she reads it then my plans instantly become useless. So don't expect me to tell you my plans in advance.

She found me and I changed form shortly after, but because she saw me transform from an old man to a young caucasian black haired woman. So that didn't even guarantee me safety.

"Why C, why do you have to run from me my darling. I just want to have some fun with you"

I started to slowly seem to get some sort of cough, I started to cough blood as she approached me.I could barely breathe and for a second there I thought I was going to die as she reached out to grab me.

It was then that I was saved.

Yes, you read correctly.

It was a white haired guy, very light-skinned and wore a sweater-jeans combo. He ran up to the Plague Girl and sliced her hand off with his sword.

It was kind of gruesome as various fluids oozed out of her wound, part of her hand falling to the ground.

He was quick to grab my hand and run off with me. Not wanting to die at the hands off the Plague Girl I decided to leave with him.

We are currently...somewhere, not telling.

"Thanks" I said as I panted from all the running.

"No problem, the plague girl had that coming from miles away"

"You know of her?"

"Yeah...been a runner for a while now. I actually think I'm the longest surviving one"

"How long?"

"I've been running for years now...stopped counting"

"Who are you?"

"I don't really remember my name, it has been so long...I call myself Omega"

"Omega, interesting name!"

"Thanks"

We rested there.

Omega seems cool, I think having him on my team will prove to be good.

No comments:

Post a Comment