Monday, April 8, 2013

Skyles

So after a person next door left, I decided to go over there to check if things were ok. I don't like getting attached to people, but I'm naturally curious.

It was a little kid, he looked sad and was just staring into nothing. He was wearing over-sized clothing.

"Hey kiddo, everything alright?" I asked as I walked in.

"Huh?" The kid said and looked up.

"Are you alright, I heard screams from next door"

"Ye-Yeah, I'm alright"

I went to him and hugged him. It was then that his body transformed into my body image. Right in front of me this little kid turned into a white black haired girl.

I was confused there for a second.

"Fuck!" this person said "Alright, don't freak out!"

I stayed calm, this was self-explanitory. I was in fact happy.

"You're a changeling!"

"Huh?"

"I'm a changeling."

"C?"

"Yeah! Skyles?"

"Yeah"

We started talking. I hadn't read his recent posts but apparently Emma left. Emma being Skyles friend that xe traveled about with.
After a bit of talk, we decided to stay together at least momentarily.

If anything having another changeling at hand gives me advantage.

I hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment