Friday, April 26, 2013

Some girl!

I was about to find my next target when I was approached by a woman. She had long black hair and looked pale as a ghost.

"Hey" She said.

I was about to just kill her, because she was in my way when I stopped in awe at what she said next.

"How's it going Cyra?"

She knew my name. How really odd, I was almost shocked.

"H-How do you know my name?"

"That's not important. But I know you, I know your type. You're hurt."

"No what makes you think that?"

"A once beautiful popular girl turned into an disease-ridden monster? That would make anyone hurt"

...

She was right. I don't know her, but dammit...

"What do you want?"

"Nothing, I was just going to invite you to a get-together. A place where you can be around people such as yourself. People who have been hurt, been lonely"

"Hmmpf"

"Come here Cyra, you have so much potential for something better"

She handed me a card with an address and then left.

...

Her voice was so soothing, so sincere. She knew my name.

My curiosity has been sparked. I'm going there.


 ~Cyra
 ~Plague Girl 

No comments:

Post a Comment