Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Running

Alright, one thing that maybe needs to be known about me is that I'm actually not one person as in terms of identity. I'm many people if you look at it like that.

I change a lot, transform from one form to another depending on my mood. Gender, biological age, race, look and all that jazz just changes based on how I feel like at any given moment.

Currently I'm a dark skinned teenage girl with black hair.

This body suits me well at the moment, such is the extent of my "ability", every body suits me at one point or another.

To answer your question that you may be asking yourself. Whether I'm a runner or not, I'm a runner so don't worry I'm not some sadistic servant or something.

I'm running from the Plague Girl.

Vicious fear, hot...but vicious.

~C

1 comment: