Tuesday, April 30, 2013

To the location

I went to the address. It was some kind of place in the basement of a building. Kind of like the bar from Cheers. This place was a bit more gothic than that, but basically the same.

I went up to the door and knocked. The peephole opened, the person at the other side looked at me for a second and then yelled out "Plaguebringer"

I wasn't sure what he was referring to, perhaps this place has categorization for people.

Anyway, he welcomed me in and in there were a bunch of people. Including a person I recognized, myself.

That Skyles person, in my form.

I was gonna approach him, but decided not to be in the way and just sat down.


I don't know...
This girl who got me here.
She just kind of got to me.

I just wept in the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment