Thursday, April 4, 2013

The Plague Girl, bane of my existance

Plague Girl is really getting on my nerves. I've been running for six months and no before you make your little joke I haven't been running continiously for six months.

How does the Plague Girl look like?

Imagine a slender looking girl...about 19 years old or something, maybe older I don't know...now give her really dark hair and very gray skin with black spots all over wearing some sort of black cloak.

That would be the Plague Girl.

What is she? For the people that don't know about Fears...let me educate you!

Fears are eldritch beings, almost god-like entities that are representations of the various fears of humanity. The Plague Girl is a the fear of sickness & helplessness or at least that's how it identifies itself.

I awoke today in the body of an old caucasian man, grey hair. My clothing changes as well when I change forms. How? I got no clue, I guess the universe doesn't like seeing an old man in a mini-skirt.

These bones are brittle, but thats how I feel today.

I feel old.

I don't even know my age. I don't know my gender or how I used to look. Not that I care about any of that any more. Gender has become a meaningless concept in my eyes and frankly either gender I find fine, I guess it comes with being a changeling for so long.

I went to the store to buy a cane, you know...for walking.

Safety is something I don't tend to worry about after I change forms. It takes the Plague Girl a while to figure out who I am after transforming.

I think thats the only reason I'm still alive.

~C

2 comments:

  1. Oh C you loveable rascal!
    I look nothing like that, you must've seen me in a bad light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. At least you've got the clothing thing working for you, I've had to steal so many pieces of clothes over the years.

    ReplyDelete